At M&M Staffing, LLC you are not just another application. We take our time to talk with each applicant to understand your experience, expectations and desires. Our goal is to find you a career and not just a job.
Our current positions are shown on the right. Even if you do not see what you are interested in today, we have new jobs each week, so check back often.
Also, we maintain a database of resumes for all future openings. Please submit your updated resume by email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sandra.email@example.com Or mail your updated resume to:
M&M Staffing, LLC
Attn. Melissa Greene
450 Bennett Drive or P.O. Box 354
Pulaski, TN 38478
Also, click on the application page above and fill out your basic information to get us started helping you find your dream job.
***CURRENT and IMMEDIATE OPENINGS***
1. Foundry Workers – Full-time positions located in Pulaski, TN. Must have High School Diploma or GED. You must pass a pre-employment labor assessment. You must also be willing and able to work any shift. Pay is $12.48/hr; while temporary. If you are hired on permanently, pay will increase to $16.42/hr. Applicants must have a clean background for the last 12 months and a solid employment history. You must have experience working in an industrial field.
2. Municipal Construction Superintendent - Full-time position with a company located in Pulaski, TN working within new and/or operating Wastewater Treatment Plants, Water Treatment Plants and Industrial Plants, installing water lines, piping, pumps, valves, etc. Work hours will coincide with jobsite and/or office hours and job needs and will require traveling. Applicant must possess knowledge of process piping, pumps, water lines and construction processes, as well ask knowledge of materials and machines used in construction methods. High school diploma is required, Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience preferred. Must have experience in Municipal Construction with increasing responsibility for materials, labor and time management/supervisory skills. Must have knowledge or competencies in construction techniques and methods, design and public safety and security. Must possess reading comprehension skills, as well as critical thinking, coordination and communicating, reading and understanding of plans and specs of jobs. Must have good oral expression and comprehension abilities, problem solving techniques and written comprehension abilities. Pay will be dependent upon experience and will be discussed during interview.
3. Heavy Equipment Operator - Full-time position with a company located in Pulaski, TN. Applicant must have experience operating lift, excavator, skid steer, backhoe, dozer, etc. Must be able to operate various types of equipment for earthwork and utilities, help rig and move equipment, must be able to understand technical, operating and service and/or repair manuals. CDL preferred, but not required. Three (3) years of experience preferred, with knowledge, or competencies, in construction techniques and methods and public safety/security. High School Diploma is required and pay is dependent upon experience and will be discussed at time of interview.
4. OTR Drivers – Class "F" Endorsement to Drivers License, or CDL, is required. Positions are with a company located in Pulaski, TN and involve driving a “Vacuum Truck” to various destinations. Drivers could be on the road for up to two (2) weeks at a time. Starting pay for these positions is $175.00 per day, Monday – Friday, and $225.00 per day on Saturday and Sunday. After one (1) year of employment, the pay increases to $200.00 per day, Monday – Friday, and $250.00 on Saturdays and Sundays. When you are not on the road, you may be working in the shop and that pay would be $10.00/hr. You must be able to pass a background check, as well as a DOT driving record check.
5. Administrative Clerk/Receptionist – Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN. Must have 2-3 years in an office environment, good written and verbal communication skills, good computer skills and knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software. Pay is dependent upon experience.
6. HVAC Technician – Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN. HVAC certification(s) and two (2) years minimum experience are required. Must be able to troubleshoot and fix problematic units. Pay will be dependent upon experience.
7. Industrial Electrician - Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN. Must be able to install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Must be able to ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. Work may involve electrical control systems. Must have at least two (2) years technical training and five (5) years experience in the industry, or ten (10) years experience in the industry. Pay is dependent upon experience.
8. Graphic Designer – Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN. Must be creative and artistic. Must be familiar with, and have knowledge of, Corel Draw, Illustrator and Microsoft Office Programs. Pay will be dependent upon experience.
9. Shop Helper – Full-time 1st shift position located in Pulaski, TN. Job duties to include, but are not limited to, sweeping/moping shop floors, cleaning shop bathrooms and windows, taking out trash and helping grind parts and any other duties assigned. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license.
10. Experienced Sandblast/Painter – Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN. Applicant must be able to paint surfaces of equipment, applying knowledge of surface preparation. Position requires individual to clean, sand and apply chemical solutions to prepare and condition surfaces prior to painting. Must be able to sandblast as needed to specified blast specs. Must be able to move and operate lifting and moving devices to move material and equipment as needed to access areas to be painted. Must have at least three (3) years experience as an Industrial Painter.
11. Maintenance Mechanic – Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN. Applicant must be able to perform various tasks on heavy-duty trucks, large construction vehicles, and tractor trailers. Must be able to inspect, diagnose and repair brake systems, engines, electrical components, steering systems, transmissions and tires. Responsible for performing diagnostic tests for routine maintenance procedures and determine a course of action for damaged and/or worn parts and systems. Must have 3-5 years mechanic experience and a Class “A” CDL is preferred. Pay will be dependent upon experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
12. Fitters – Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN. Must be able to fit and assemble components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos and sketches, must have knowledge of machines to construct, re-build and repair machines and equipment using hand and power tools, must be able to use over-head crane, sheer roller, break press and other equipment required. Must have three (3) to five (5) years of progressive responsibility as a Fitter/Welder. Pay will be dependent upon experience.
13. Lawn Care Maintenance – Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN for lawn care maintenance. Applicant must know how to operate a zero-turn lawn mower and weed eater. Previous experience is a plus, but is not required. Must possess a valid drivers license.
14. Rigger – Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN. Must be able to set up and repair rigging for construction projects and manufacturing facilities. Must be able to test rigging to ensure safety and reliability; attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving; control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces; install ground rigging for yarding lines, attaching chokers to logs and then to lines; fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists and pulling gear; manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment; dismantle and store rigging equipment after use. Must have 2-3 years experience and possess a CDL. Pay will be dependent upon experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
15. Electrical Helper – Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN. Applicant must have an understanding of electrical work, posses the ability to run conduit of any kind, as well as possess their own electrical hand tools and testers. Applicant must have the knowledge and understanding of what it takes to work safely around electrical wiring and components, as well as the ability to recognize the names of all types of electrical parts and equipment. Must have at least one (1) year experience in the electrical field. Pay will be dependent upon experience.
16. Welders – Full-time 2nd shift position located in Pulaski, TN. Applicant must possess 3–5 years welding experience and must be able to pass a weld test. Pay will be dependent upon experience and the result of weld test.
17. Project Coordinator/Fabrication Shop – Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN. Must be able to read blueprints. Experience with Autocad is required. Experience with Industrial/Mechanical Engineering is preferred. Pay is dependent upon experience.
18. Upholstery/Production Worker – Full-time positions located in Lawrenceburg, TN. This position pays $9.25/hr. for the first 30 days. As long as you have not had any attendance issues in those 30 days, then the pay will bump up to $10.00/hr. This is a 90 days temp to hire position. Hours are Monday - Friday, between 6:00am and 2:30pm. Occasional overtime is requested. Must be able to pass a pre-employment skills test and drug screen.
19. Pipe Layer – Full-time position located in Pulaski, TN. Applicant must be familiar with piping installations and have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings. Must be familiar with different types of piping, such as copper, PVC, PEX, stainless steel and ductile iron. Must be able to cut, fit, join, thread or otherwise adjoin pipe in a system. Must be able to determine the requirements for a particular system and must be familiar with grade and level trenches for proper installation. Applicant must have 3-5 years experience in construction environment.
20. Lawn Care Maintenance – Full-time seasonal position located in Columbia, TN for lawn care maintenance. This position will be Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Applicant must know how to operate a zero-turn lawn mower and weed eater. Previous experience is a plus, but is not required.
If interested in any of the above positions, please stop by our office, located at 450 Bennett Drive, Pulaski, TN, to fill out an application or turn in a resume. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, from 8:30am-4:30pm. You may also apply on Facebook by going to the Jobs tab on our Facebook Page. You may also email your resume to Melissa Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org, Sandy Lane at email@example.com, or Sandra Gens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When filling out an application online, be sure to tell us which position(s) you are applying for. Please include as much previous work history as you can. This is important for job placement. Thank you.
Updated: April 23, 2018